The Vitamix 6500 is a new Vitamix model sold by demonstrators in Costco Road Shows. This is how the Vitamix 6500 compares to a Pro 750.
– The same Low Profile, wide-bottomed, wet, 64 oz. container that was introduced with the Vitamix Pro 750 and the other Next Generation models (Vitamix 7500, Pro 300, and Creations Elite) comes with a 6500 model. It is very important to add a narrow bottomed Vitamix Container to your order if you choose any model that comes with the Low Profile, wide-bottomed, wet, 64 oz. container for the reasons listed here: Vitamix Containers Explained (be SURE to read the comments to that blog article). Contact me if you have any model that came with a wide bottomed container, but you don’t have a narrow bottomed wet container to go with it!
– The motor housings only affect the “look” of the machine. The Standard is an older design, and the Next Generation is a newer, sleeker design with a more modern “look”.
– The standard motor in a 6500 model is stronger than the motor in an older Standard model, but Vitamix still considers this to be a Standard Motor because it does not have the 40% quieter, suspended motor design of the Next Generation models.
– The 6500 comes with 3 programmed settings (“smoothies”, “frozen desserts”, and “hot soups”). The Pro 750 comes with 5 programmed settings (the two additional settings are “clean”, and “puree”). The settings on a 6500 are marked by words. The settings on a Pro 750 are marked by picture symbols. Contact me to ask for my form letter to learn what I think of the models with programmed settings.
– See how the Vitamix 6500 compares to the 6300 (the previous model sold by Vitamix Demonstrators in Costco Road shows). Vitamix 6500 vs. 6300
I have all of the Vitamix models
(Standard, Standard Programs, Next Generation, Next Generation Programs, and an S30),
Contact me to find out what I use in my kitchen and why!
PLEASE email me at LeaAnn@BlenderLady.com and ask for my “Form Letters” that give my
Vitamix Model Recommendations, Pricing, and Ordering Information!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLENDER LADY BLOG…
(to be notified when there is a new post)