As the name suggests, this is an easy detox smoothie. No weird ingredients! You’ll just need a few vegetables and fruits that you may already have in your fridge.
Total Prep Time: 5 Mins
- 2 green apples
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-inch fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- A small handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Use a tamper to scrap down the sides of the jar in a round-movement for a smooth consistency.
- If you’re using a Blendtec, I recommend getting this Tamperla blender stick by Blendversity. It fits all Blendtec containers with the Vented Gripper Lid.
- Did you know that you can measure the fresh lime juice with the Tamperla blender stick? Yes, it doubles as a teaspoon and a tablespoon.
- Pour your delicious detox smoothie into a glass and serve right away. And hey, don’t forget to use a skinny spatula to get every tiny bit of the treat from the blades!
- NOTE: If you don’t have a high-speed blender, please check out our detailed Vitamix blender guide, we always share Vitamix deals that go for as low as $250.
Nutritional Value: Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 663mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 2910IU | Vitamin C: 61.4mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.3mg